Genealogy: Where you confuse the dead & irritate the living....


Surnames: Calaway, Dunn, Evans, Johnson, Lindsey, Rollins, Short & Williams


States: Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, S. Carolina, Tennessee, Texas

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

A fellow Blogger, Terri ( The Ties That Binds ) awarded my site the Kreativ Blogger Award! WOW....I so was not expecting to be nominated for any award -- it totally took me by surprise, I swear. I just started my genealogy blog a short time ago & never expected to have many, if any, to actually read it, much less find what I had to say useful. Needless to say, it made my day & made me feel good that it has been helpful to some. :)

I'm supposed to nominate 7 other blogs for the award, but sad to say, I haven't been blogging long enough to follow many other blogs. I would like to nominate one though & that is R-Mary's Life in a Cordwood Cabin.


RULES: The rules are fairly simple.....
1. Copy the award to your site.
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers.
4. Link to those sites on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominate

Later, Deb

No comments: